Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CVS trip 1/3


So I finally made it to CVS for the week! The store didn't end up having everything I had wanted to get, but I did get the most important stuff. I was also able to use a $5/$25 coupon I received in my email! And of course, it's time for the 2% back for Winter spending. I earned $3.50 ECBs that printed at the kiosk.

(5) Wisk Liquid laundry detergent 2/$10, Earn $10 ECBs when you spend $25
- $2/1 Wisk Laundry detergent, any RP 1/2/11
$15 or $3 each
Earned $10 ECBs

(4) Special K Cereal $3 each, Earn $4 WYB 3
 $6 or $1.50 each
Earned $4 ECBs
I found a $1/2 Special K coupon, but it beeped and the cashier said I couldn't use it with the BOGO coupons. I didn't argue since I was already getting such a great deal.

Total paid $13 ECBs, Total paid $4.37 OOP
Earned $14 ECBs. Total cost $3.37. Total savings 91%!



1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you still get the $/$$ coupons--soooooo many people don't any longer. They sure are nice--especially when you increase your extra bucks like that. I got the K this week, too. Thanks for linking up your CVS shopping trip at Simply CVS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...