Sunday, January 2, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!


I'm so excited to have been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by Michele at
This is how this fun award works:
  1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
 7 Things About Myself
  1. I'm a homeschooling mommy to 4 kids ranging from almost 9 years old to 7 months old. Two boys, two girls.
  2. I considered myself a good couponer and great at saving money until about 6 months ago when I discovered extreme couponing.
  3. I love blogging and reading blogs, but I'm not always sure what to write or how to write it!
  4. I also do web design.
  5. This month, my husband and I will celebrate 11 years of marriage.
  6. I wish I were more organized, especially with my couponing and homeschooling stuff.
  7. I'm addicted to Facebook and spend way too much time on it.
15 Bloggers I Would Like to Award
  1. Marine Parents
  2. Lemons to Lemonade
  3. Posh on a Budget 
  4. Mad Moose Mama
  5. The Type A Housewife
  6. Finding Blessings in Everyday Life
  7. Mom in Training
  8. Have Sippy Will Travel
  9. Blogging Hints
  10. Fresh Start Academy
  11. Only a Breath
  12. ChicNSavvy
  13. Publix Coupon Queen
  14. Real Mom Reviews
  15. Sweep Tight

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    I am your newest follower!
    Please follow back, I would greatly appreciate it!
    Quick Tattletails
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on that award :) bloghopped and found my way here thru linkreferral :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the honor!
    I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :D It's funny what you said about couponing--I always thought I did really well with that too and then I saw that Extreme Couponing show on TLC and I felt like such a lightweight. Like, here I am excited because I got $15 off at Target by using coupons, and these people are getting hundreds of dollars worth of groceries for almost free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much and congratulations to you on the award.

    I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH...like WOW...this is totally groovy...congratulations on yours and thank you ever so much for mine...I was kinda confused at first but I think me ole light bulb has gone click...LOL MUAH and thanx again...have a groovy day...peaces...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for passing it on to me!!! I will have to work on this soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to let you know that I finally got around to posting about this and I added a link back to you!

    http://bit.ly/exMbUc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...