Thursday, July 15, 2010

CVS Trip 7/15


I made a quick trip to CVS today. I had already been once for the week, but the store I went to didn't have enough of the Suave shampoo. So I stopped in again and was able to get more. The deal was spend $10 get $3 ECBs, with a limit of 2.

I regularly pay $5.88 for a 4-pack of the kid's shampoo @ Sam's Club, or $1.47/bottle. CVS had certain Suave products on sale 3/$5. I was able to match coupons and bring my down to $7 for 6 bottles. Looking at my receipt I see that I accidentally used an extra coupon. I had two $.50/2 coupons for the shampoo and I forgot to take one out of my stack. It scanned and took it off anyways. OOPS! I then earned $3 ECBs bringing my cost down to $4, or $.67/bottle. On this deal, CVS beat Sam's Club. Pretty impressive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...