Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Don't throw them away!

My previous method of couponing involved browsing the coupons, clipping ones for items we buy or I thought we might buy, then throwing the rest away. I have since learned that I was throwing away valuable coupons without even knowing it!

For example, our youngest daughter was just diagnosed with silent reflux and she's starting on Prevacid. I knew we were already stopping at CVS so I checked the sale ad for this week. Unfortunately, it wasn't on sale. But since I didn't want to make more than one stop, I decided that was ok. The second thing I did was visit the Coupon Database, typed in "prevacid" and found that there was a $4/1 coupon in the 6/27 SS! Luckily, that was the first Sunday I started saving the coupons! I didn't know that a few weeks down the road I would need to buy Prevacid, so I didn't clip the coupon. But by saving my coupon inserts, I still had them and the valuable $4 coupon. Thanks to the database and having my coupons organized, finding the coupon took less than 5 minutes.

Lesson for today: Don't throw away any coupons!!


And this is our beautiful baby girl, Liberty, who will benefit from the saved $4 coupon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...