Sunday, August 15, 2010

Walgreens trip 8/13


I made a quick stop at Walgreens on Friday to use my $6 RR. I was hoping to score some more of the $2.29 deodorant that was giving a $3 RR, but the beauty counter saleslady was kind enough to tell me that it wasn't giving the RR anymore. They pulled it since the price was lower than the RR. Bummer!

But I still managed to score some deals and spend my $6 RR! Always make sure to check the clearance. I got 3 Christmas gifts for cheap because they were 75% off!

Kotex U 2/$7
- $2/1 Walgreens SQ from August book (takes off $4)
- $1/1 MQ
2 boxes for $1

Princess game set - originally $9.99
$2.49 each

Twist & Change Robot - originally $6.99
$1.74 each

Paid $6 RR, $1.88 OOP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...