Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Winn Dixie trip 8/25


Yep, I went back to Winn-Dixie. And I'm so glad I did! Major score here!! According to my receipt, I saved $73.35!!

12 Oral-B Cross action toothbrush BOGO @ $4.99 each (who pays $5 for a toothbrush!?)
- BOGO Coupon 8/1 P&G Saver
Free!!!
I scored and found them with a trial size of Crest toothpaste on each toothbrush!

Wheat Germ $5.39
(I thought I could use another Q on the toothbrushes to get overage so I picked this up. Overage didn't work out, but I still bought this because I need it anyway.)

Taco Bell Dinner kits BOGO @ $2.99 each
- $.75/1 Peelie coupon made this a total score!
$4.47 for 6 or $.75 each!

Total Paid $11.96 ($2.10 tax on the toothbrushes) a savings of 86%!!

So ya, I don't like Winn-Dixie. But if I can save 86% and score free toothbrushes, it's worth stopping by.

I went back tonight and got another 10 toothbrushes since I had 5 coupons I didn't use this morning. Only 2 had the free toothpaste. I paid $1.75 in tax for 10 toothbrushes. So I paid a total of $3.85 in sales tax for 22 toothbrushes and 14 trial size toothpastes. SCORE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...