Tuesday, October 12, 2010

CVS trip 10/9


Great night at CVS this past Saturday night!! Once again, I "made" money to shop. Yes, it's in ECB currency, but that works for me!

Transaction #1
4 Quaker Instant Oatmeal 2/$5
- $2/1 IP from Facebook (no longer available)
$.50 each
Earned $4 ECBs ($2 ECBs when you spend $5)

2 Colgate $2.99 each
- $1/1 Colgate toothpaste 10/10 SS
$1.99 each
Earned $5.98 ECBs

Halloween bucket with 12 snack-size popcorn $4.99 each
- $5 off Halloween store coupon from kiosk
Free

Paid $5.97 ECBs, Paid OOP $.30 (tax)
Earned $9.98 ECBs

I earned $3.71 in ECBs to purchase everything! And this is stuff that we use or that I will donate. I have been eating the oatmeal lately because I've been too lazy to make the real stuff. We have enough toothpaste to last awhile so I have plenty to donate. And the Halloween treats are for the goodie bags I'm making for my kids since we won't be trick-or-treating this year. The 31st falls on a Sunday so we'll be in church.

Transaction #2
2 Robitussion To Go $.99 each
- $1/1 IP (I will try and find the link tomorrow if it's still available)
Free!

I only did these separate because I forgot to look for them. After I was done with my first transaction, I saw some laying right on the counter. The second coupon was adjusted down to $.98 and I paid nothing. I love free stuff!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...