Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Publix trip 10/12

So I didn't do that great last night at Publix. For the first time in forever, I spent more than I saved. That hurt! But there were a few things that we absolutely needed, sale or not. Orajel for our teething baby and juice so she can take her acid reflux meds. I had coupons for both of those, but they were still regular price.

The Fuze are 10/$10 right now and the Yellow Advantage flyer has a Buy 10, Get 5 free store coupon. I also found a tearpad at Walgreens for $.50/1 Fuze. I snatched 6, I couldn't take more without feeling guilty, so I combined those with the Publix Q and got 15 bottles for $7 or $.46 each. Not bad, but also not something we needed so in retrospect, I probably should have saved my $7. Oh well.

The ground turkey I bought last week was a hit with the family so I went back for 3 more packages before it went off the $2.49/lb. sale.

Bread is a neccessity around here and my hubby asked for bananas and pears. I couldn't say no. ;)

Total paid OOP $31.48. Total savings $22.07. I saved about 42% which still isn't bad, but not what I'm used too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...