Thursday, October 21, 2010

Publix Week of 10/21


I'm just getting around to my list for Publix this week. I use iheartpublix.com and truecouponing.com to make my list each week.

Not much for me to buy this week. I am excited about stocking up on Nestle Tollhouse cookie dough! I'll be buying Thomas English Muffins for the first time in forever also. I'm sure I'll be able to find something to do with them that will be yummy for the kiddos. I'm also excited to try the Breyers YoCrunch yogurt. I've been waiting for yogurt to go BOGO and this looks like my best bet. Now if they would put the Yoplait kids yogurt on BOGO, I'd be happy!

Nestle Toll House cookie dough BOGO @ $2.89 each
- $1/1 any refrigerated Nestle Toll House cookie dough 10/3 RP
$.45 each!

Breyers YoCrunch yogurt 4 pack BOGO @ $2.69 each
- B1G1 Breyers YoCrunch 100 Calorie Packs 4 pk from the Green Advantage Flyer
- $.75/1 Breyers YoCrunch 4 pk
$.60 each

Thomas English Muffins BOGO @ $3.49 each
- $1/1 any Thomas English Muffin 8/29 SS
$.75 each

Cinammon Toast Crunch BOGO @ $3.89 each
- $1/1 any Cinnamon Toast Crunch Better at Home booklet (I have 3)
- $.55/1 any Cinnamon Toast Crunch
$1.06 each
if you don't have the Better at Home booklet, use two $.55/1 to make it $1.40 each

Vivarin 200 mg. 16-32 ct. $3.19 each
- $5/2 mix-n-match from the Green Advantage flyer
- $2/1 Vivarin, Gavison, Phazyme, Sominex, Nytol, Gly-Oxide, Contac or Massengill 4 pk, RP 10/10
$2.62 overage if your store allows!

You can view the rest of my list on my spreadsheet at Publix Weekly Spreadsheet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...