Monday, October 25, 2010

Target trip 10/20


This was the best Target trip I've had in awhile! I actually got overage on some of my coupons AND the cashier started to adjust the $1 cat food coupon up since it auto-adjusted down to $.69! I told her that my total would go negative if she adjusted all 22 coupons so she stopped. But she said that they were allowed to do that if the customer wanted. Very confusing since most cashiers there say they are supposed to adjust the coupon down. 

(11) Clean 'n Clear Orange Burst face soap trial size $.97 each
- $1 off any Clean 'n Clear Orange Burst face soap 8/1 SS
$.03 overage on each ($.33 total)
(1) Tide to go trial size $.97 each
- $1 off any Tide detergent 9/26 P&G
$.03 overage

(2) Quaker Oats Instant oatmeal bonus 18 pack $2.50 each
- $2 off any quaker instant oatmeal IP
$.50 each ($1.00 total)

(22) Good Life Recipe Food for Cats $.69 each
- $1 off any Good Life Recipe Food for Cats 9/19 and 10/10 RP
$1 overage (There is an extra $1 MQ taken off so I am assuming that it is one she adjusted manually, but that it also scanned at $.69 off. I'm not sure, but I'm counting it towards this!)
(2) Simply Juice single serving orange juice $1.27 each
- $1 off any Simple Juice IP
$.27 each ($.54 total)

- $.05 Target coupon for reusable bag

Total value of all items $34.36
Subtotal after coupons $.18
Total paid OOP after tax $1.87

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...