Thursday, November 11, 2010

Walgreens trip 11/9


There wasn't much at Walgreens this week that I was excited about. I did want to try and pick up some free toothbrushes, but so far out of 3 stores, I have only been able to find one. I went ahead and used all my coupons to get free floss. The baking powder was on sale also and even though I was disappointed that the printable $.75/1 coupon wouldn't work with this size, it was still a decent price.

Also, I picked up another One Touch Delica lancet device. These are on sale at CVS and Walgreens this month for $19.99 each. Use the "No Charge to you, free One Touch Delica lancing device ( up to $19.99)" from the 10/31 SS to get it completely free! I plan on using all of my coupons and donating them. Since it's a health item, I don't even have to pay sales tax!

(1) One Touch Delica lancet device $19.99 each
- $19.99/1 "No Charge to You" 10/31 SS
Free!

(3) Reach Floss 55 yds. $.99 with in-ad coupon
$1/1 off Reach toothbrush or floss 10/10 RP
Free!
*give all your manufacturer coupons first, then give the in-ad coupon and avoid the coupon beeping*

(2) Clabber Girl Baking powder 4oz. 2/$1 with in-ad coupon

Paid $1.18 OOP, saved $26.97!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...