Thursday, December 30, 2010

BrytonPick "Floss in Seconds" Review

I recently had the opportunity to review the BrytonPick "Floss in Seconds" string free flosser. 
BrytonPick is a string-free, portable and reusable dental space cleaner. The flexible edges are as thin as dental floss. Designed for use after every meal, BrytonPick brings relief to an everyday problem by easily removing food stuck between the teeth. Also, it replaces all improvised and un-hygienic "items" used in an attempt to remove pieces of food from between teeth, such as: paper clips, business cards, matches, or finger nails.
  I was excited to try this product because I hate flossing! Anything that promises to make flossing easier, quicker, and less of a nuisance is worth trying, I was impressed by the small, flexible design. It made it easy to handle and discreet. It was easy to use in most of my mouth although I did have a little trouble getting it in between a few of my teeth which are spaced wrong. I like that it's reusable for 30 days and has its own holder. It would easily fit in my wallet, purse, or diaper bag.

BrytonPick makes cleaning between teeth easy, fast and discreet!
  • Designed, developed and tested by dental professionals.
  • Solution for on-the-go or alternative for those that are unable to floss.
  • Made of flexible stainless steel and plastic holder.
  • Blunt cleaning edges are thin as the finest floss (0.0019").
  • Re-usable up to 30 days (germ-resistand stainless steel).
  • Cleanse with napking or water. Store in its carry-pouch. 

BrytonPick "Floss in Seconds" can be purchased at CVS.com, drugstore.com and amazon.com, as well as at BrytonPick.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com and the Tomoson weekly featured sponsor Favorite Wigs - Shop Name Brand Wigs at Low Prices! Large Wig Selection of Forever Young Wigs, and other Quality Wigs. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & Giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...