Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oliver's Labels Review



Oliver's Labels makes high quality waterproof labels and tags to stick on all your kids' stuff. Their labels are dishwasher & laundry safe and will never fade, scuff or peel. Oliver’s Labels has so many beautiful full-color graphic designs to choose from for both kids and adults, so there's something for everyone.

Oliver’s Labels has become famous for our Found-it™ tracking system, exclusive to Oliver’s Labels and completely free of charge for all our customers.
Found-it™ is our online lost-and-found system that doesn't use your personal information. We give you the option of printing a Found-it™ tracking system code on your labels (as seen in the example below). This unique code connects you to your item via your email address. You can choose to have a Found-it™ tracking code printed on your labels or tags when you are filling out the personalization information for the product you're ordering. It's as simple as checking a box. If you decide to participate in Found-it™ for one or more of the items in your cart, you will be asked for an email address for our Found-it™ tracking system when you check out. If you ever lose an item with a Found-it™ tracking system code, have no fear! When someone finds it they will be prompted to go to a special page on our website (see "A" in diagram below) with instructions to enter the code on the label (see "B" in diagram below). We then match you to your Found-it™ tracking system code and send you a notification email right away. Oliver’s Labels acts as an intermediary between you and the finder so you never have to share any of your personal information!

I had the opportunity to review Oliver's Labels and chose to have the Nature design personalized with my youngest daughter's name. I received several of the Original Labels, Mini Labels, Stick-eez™ Clothing Labels and a set of the Shoe Labels. Right away I was impressed with the vibrant colors and cute designs. 

 

I used one of the Mini Labels on a sippy cup, an Original Label on a different sippy cup and my diaper bag, and a Stick-eez™ Clothing Label on her sweater. The cups have been hand washed and put in the dishwasher and look exactly the same as when I first put them on. The colors don't fade and there is no peeling at the edges.



The Stick-eez™ Clothing Label fit perfectly on the tag on her sweater. It's been through the washing machine and the dryer and looks perfect. It's still stuck on and isn't peeling up at all. The label on my diaper bag is also holding up very well. I love not having to worry about forgetting her bag or sweater in the church nursery. I also love how the Shoe Labels are a left and right foot which will help my child know which shoe goes on which foot.


 Oliver's Labels are great for any parent who has concerns about their child losing things or being able to tell which item belongs to which child.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think my comment took! Oh no! I just wanted to compliment on your page and the use of Liberty. It's meaningful to my boyfriend and I. I hope you'll come follow back and say hi!

    kate
    xoxo
    http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...