I didn't shop Walgreens early this week because it didn't look like a very good ad for me. But it turned out to be pretty good! Everything pictured cost me $3.20! The Christmas cups are already in the kid's stockings and the Crayola Pop-Art Pixies kits are for my daughter for Christmas. I can't believe how much Christmas shopping I've been able to do at Walgreens and CVS for free or nearly free!
(1) Revitalens contact solution $7.99 each
- $4/1 Revitalens Walgreens monthly coupon book
- $2/1 Revitalens 12/5 RP
(1) Reach 30 yds. floss $3.99 each
- $2/1 Reach floss or toothbrush in-ad coupon
- $2/1 any Reach floss (mailer or booklet from dentist - I don't remember. check the 10/10 RP for a $2/1 floss coupon)
$.01 overage (always give your Walgreens coupons LAST to avoid beeps!)
(3) Christmas cups 8/$1 with in-ad coupon
(12) Snickers Nutcracker singles 3/$1
- $2/3 on any Mars holiday products (I used 2 coupons for 12)
(2) Crayola Pop-Art Pixies craft kits $5.99 each (4-day sale that started 12/5)
Total paid $6 RR, total paid $2.20 OOP.
Earned $5 RR (Jingle Cash) when you spend $25
Cost $3.20 for everything!