Monday, January 10, 2011

Meet Me on Monday!



 
Java at Never Growing Old is hosting the 30th "Meet Me on Monday."

Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!

Questions:
1.  Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything?
2.  Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)?
3.  What color eyes do you have?
4.  Look to your left....what do you see?
5.  Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?
My Answers:
 
 Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything?
 



 
 I honestly can't think of anything right now. I'm sure I did as a kid, like a spelling bee or something.

Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)?
 



 
Ha, that's funny!! I have 4 kids, I don't have time to make sure my toes are always painted. I do try to paint them every once in awhile.
 
 What color eyes do you have?
 



 
Green.
 
 Look to your left....what do you see?
 



 
55 gallon fish tank with a huge king cichlid.
 
 Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?
 



 
Definitely soft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...