Warm Parmesan Spinach Dip
- 1 box (10 oz) Birds Eye® Chopped Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic and ½ cup Parmesan cheese together in a large bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour into an oven-safe baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese. Return to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with tomato and green onion before serving. Serve with cubed French or Italian bread.
Print your copy of this wonderful recipe today!