Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back to Bloggin'

So, it's been awhile since you've heard from me. Life caught up with me, extreme couponing took a back burner, and well, the blog was an innocent bystander. Sure, I've still been shopping and saving money, but I haven't had as much time to spend on it. 

But I'm back. Back to sharing deals, coupons and other money saving tips. I'm also going to try and expand a bit and post more family-related stuff...recipes, homeschooling tidbits, and other things that busy moms are interested in. I don't want to be just another coupon/frugal blog. 


With that in mind, I am hoping to dedicate more time to blogging and get my heart back into it. I'm also in the process of redesigning the look of the blog so look for changes in the upcoming weeks.


A fresh, new look and a fresh, new perspective.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...