Monday, August 16, 2010

CVS trip 8/16


I took my sister to CVS tonight to get her an ECB card and help her score cheap milk. I had also read that the 4.5 ounce Emerald nuts were 10/$10. The bigger cans are BOGO at Publix this week so I did the math and figured out that with my coupon, these would be cheaper per ounce at CVS. So I made sure to clip my coupons and have them ready. I was also hoping to get some more SoBe, but this store only had the zero calorie and I don't like that as much as the regular.

(3) J & J First Aid Kit $.99 each
- $3/3 Band Aid brand Adhesive Bandages Product AND/OR Neosporin Original Ointment AND/OR Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer, 8fl. oz+ Product AND/OR Cortaid Product AND/OR Johnson & Johnson Red Cross brand Product 8/1 SS
Free! (actually a $.03 money maker if you want to get technical)

(6) Emerald Nuts 4.5 ounce 10/$10
- $1.50/2 Emerald Nuts 8/15 RP
$.25 each

Paid $1 ECB, paid $.47 OOP, Earned $1 ECB for my green bag tag!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...