Monday, August 16, 2010

Publix trip 8/16 - second store for the night


My sister and I love Publix so much we just had to stop by another one! Actually, the CVS we wanted to go is right across from a different Publix. So we stopped by her house, which was on the way, clipped all 11 of her $5/1 razor coupons and were off. She gave me a coupon for the one I had given her at the previous store. Aren't we so loving?? LOL This trip was definitely worthwhile. I scored a great deal on all of the above items AND we found the elusive Toss 4 Cash coupon booklet!

I found 3 more boxes of ThermaCare to use the rest of my coupons! So of course, I needed something to buy with my $3 overage. I decided on another razor and shave gel, since I got my coupon back, and diapers! It ended up being an excellent deal!

ThermaCare $6.99 each
- $3/1 MQ 2 ct. ThermaCare
or $3/1 MQ 2 ct. ThermaCare 7/25 RP
- $5/1 SQ 2 ct. Thermacare Publix Green Advantage Flyer
$1.01 money maker on each!

Some people are reporting that their store is reading the store coupon as $5/2 and only allowing the coupon to be used if two boxes are purchased. This is a "YMMV" (your mileage may vary) because I have bought several boxes and never had my coupons questioned. And again tonight, a customer service person did an override on the coupon.

Schick Hydro razor $5.99
- $5/1 razor 8/8 SS
$.99 each

Schick Shave Gel $2.50
- Free shave gel WYB razor peelie
Free

Huggies Little Snugglers Size 1 Jumbo pack 40 ct. $10.99
- $2/1 Any Huggies Diapers or Pull-Ups or GoodNites 10 to 156 ct pkg
- $2/1 Huggies Little Snugglers IP
$6.99 each

Total paid $6.32!! Saved $39.49!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...