Sunday, August 15, 2010

Publix trip 8/14


Yes, I ended up at Publix again, but I'm so glad I stopped! First, be sure to pick up the new green flyer that started 8/14. There is another $5/1 Thermacare coupon!! So if you're like me and couldn't find enough before the old coupon expired, you get a second chance! So glad I didn't toss those MQs. There are also some other good deals and coupons in the flyer. I also wanted to try and score some free organic juice boxes, but my store doesn't take Whole Foods coupons as competitor coupons. So no luck there. And I wanted some more free shave gel because $.99 for a nice razor AND shave gel is such a good price. I ended up finding4 boxes of the Thermacare and was able to pay for the razor and shave gel with overage and still have $3 overage to spend! I have never tried to make the store pay me cash for overage and never will. I'll just pick up something else that we need or that I want. I had been oh so tempted to buy the Starbucks Fraps earlier in the week since they are B2G1 and I had a $1/1 coupon. And I'm glad I waited because I was able to use the $3 overage towards my splurge item!

ThermaCare $6.99 each
- $3/1 MQ
- $5/1 SQ Publix green flyer
$1.01 money maker on each!

Hydro 3 razor $5.99
- $5/1 MQ
$.99

Hydro Shave gel $2.50
- Free WYB Razor peelie
Free!

Starbucks Frappuccino B2G1 @ $5.99 each
- $1/1 MQ IP
$10.98 or $3.66 each 4 pack

Total Paid $8.53 OOP, Saved $50.48!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...