Thursday, September 30, 2010

CVS trip 9/23


Last week I decided I needed more Starbucks Frappuccino drinks which just happened to be on sale at CVS for $4.99 each. I had a $5 off CVS coupon, but I can't remember what it was from. So I worked out a deal to use it and get my frap drinks cheaper than $9.98.

Bayer Contour Monitor $14.99 each
- $10/1 MQ
$4.99 each
Earned $5 ECBs = Free!
(There was a rebate form inside so I was really excited about this being a money maker! Then I noticed the form had expired already. It had a number to call so I'm still deciding if it's worth it or not.)

2 Revlon lipstick $6.99 each
- $2/1 peelies
$4.99 each
Earned $5 ECBs = Free!

2 Starbucks Fraps $4.99 each

Used $5 coupon

Total paid $15 ECBs, paid $5.76 OOP
Earned $15 ECBs

By buying the Bayer monitor (that I will donate) and the lipsticks, I was able to work out a better deal than if I had just went in and purchased what I wanted!

1 comment:

  1. Is that monitor to check you temp? If so cool.
    Looks like some great Lissa Loot shopping. :-)
    Love,
    Momma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...