Yes, I know I said I don't like Walgreens very much. Yes, it's a hassle to figure out the RRs. Yes, I should probably just stay away. But who can resist free toothpaste and $.49 Chex Mix?! So since I'm already planning out my trip for next week, I thought I would post ahead of time what I'm getting and how I'm getting it. That way, you can also get these same deals.
Special thanks to Wild for Wags and Amit19 Deals World for the sneak preview of next week's ad.
Colgate Total Advanced or Enamel Strength Toothpaste 4 oz. $2.99 each
- $1/1 Colgate Total Advanced White, Enamel Strength, Clean, Fresh, 4oz+ 9/12 SS
Pay $1.99 OOP
Earn $2 RR wyb (1) Colgate = Free!!
Impruv Lotion $4.99 each
- $2/1 any one Impriv Dry Skin Care Solution - Click to Print
Pay $2.99 OOP
Earn $4 RR wyb (1) Impruv Lotion 6.8 oz. = $1.01 Money Maker!
Chex Mix 8.75 oz. $.99 each
- $.50/1 any 4.5 oz. or larger Sweet 'n Salty Chex Mix 8/8 GM (General Mills insert)
- $.50/2 any 4.5 oz. or larger Chex Mix or Chex Mix 100 Calorie Snack 8/8 GM
$.49 each or $.75 each depending on which coupon you use
Bugles 7.5 oz. $.99 each
- $.50/1 any 6 oz. or larger Caramel OR Chocolate Peanut Butter Bugles Snack 8/8 GM (General Mills insert)
Since I plan on paying with RRs and I have coupons for every item I'm buying, I plan on using Kraft Mac-n-Cheese as my filler. It will be $.69 each with the in-ad coupon.
I am planning my trip out completely beforehand this time so I don't get to the store and mess up. I'm not completely sure how I'm going to do everything yet. I printed 2 of the lotion coupons so I can do that deal twice and use the $4 RR to pay for some of my Chex Mix and Bugles. With the $2.02 overage, I'll get some free food!