Tuesday, October 19, 2010

CVS trip 10/17



Great CVS trip!! As you know, CVS is my favorite store and here's an example of why! My husband loves Raisin Bran Crunch so I was happy to be able to score some for him! And I was able to use one of my $10/$50 coupons.

(22) Mentos 15 piece

(6) Raisin Bran Crunch

(1) Schick Hydro 5 razor

(2) Revlon Eye Shadow

(1) CVS sanitizer pen

(1) Ice cream drumstick (not pictured because I ate it)

Total paid $17.97 ECBs, total paid $3.14 OOP
Earned $22 ECBs! I earned $.89 in ECBs making my savings 101%!! Basically, I was paid $.89 to buy everything! Score!!

4 comments:

  1. Great trip!!!
    I got the same eyeshadow as you!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fantastic trip. Love to stock up on food. $10 off $50's are great with big orders--a great added bonus. Thanks for linking up your CVS shopping trip at Simply CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great trip, but how were you able to use the $10/$50 if your total was only $21.11?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous, always give the $10/$50 coupon (or any $/$$ coupons) first before any other coupons so that your total will be over the qualifying amount. I always plan out my trips to CVS so that I know beforehand approximately what my subtotal, before coupons, will be so I know whether I'll be able to use a $/$$ coupon or not.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...