Friday, October 15, 2010

Wal-mart trip 10/14


More free Gain dish soap lured me back to Walmart. I admit, I was weak. So I figured since I was going anyways, I would search and see if there were any other good deals I could score. Boy, did I hit the jackpot!! I got everything pictured for a subtotal of $.07!!! Yes, you read that right. Seven cents for $32.82 worth of merchandise. Oh, and notice how there isn't any Gain in the picture? Ya, the store was all out which means I'll be making another trip. Oh, fun.

(10) Schick 12 pack razors $1.97 each
- $2/1 Schick Razors (excludes 2 pack) 9/12 SS
$.03 overage on each
$.30 total overage

(5) Purina Beneful $1.56 each
- $2/1 any one package of Purina Beneful Incredibites OR on one Purina Beneful, any size, any variety 10/10 RP
$.44 overage on each
$2.20 total overage

(5) 2.5oz Bumble Bee Premium tuna pouches $.67 each
- $.55/1 on any one 2.5 or 5 oz Bumble Bee Premium Tuna Pouch 9/12 SS
$.12 each
$.60 total cost

(1) Noxema 3 pack bikini razors $1.97 each
No coupon for these, but I have been looking for them and I needed something to buy with my overage. I happened to look up and see these for $1.97. Score!

My subtotal was $.07 and tax was $2.07.
I paid a grand total of $2.14 for everything!!

The funny thing is that if I had only bought the pack of 3 razors, which I do need, I would have paid $2.11 after tax. So for 3 extra pennies, I got 120 razors, 5 pouches of tuna and 5 tubs of dog food. What will I do with everything you ask? Anything we don't use will be donated. I'm really excited about having so many packages of razors to be able to give to the needy! I never realized before how much I could get for so little. Being able to help others for pennies is giving my family the opportunity to help above and beyond anything we were doing before. Praise God!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...