Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Walgreens trip 10/12

Yes, I admit it. For me, Walgreens is like the train wreck that you just can't stop staring at. Tempt me with free Oreos and cheap body wash and I'll come running back through the door. I'm very proud of myself though. Once again, I stuck to my plan and spent exactly what I wanted to. These deals are good until Saturday so you can score them too!

Oreo Fudge Cremes 4-cookie pack $.89 each (had to hunt for them, but finally found them up front by the registers)
$1 off any one package of Oreo Fudge Cremes (no size restriction listed)
$.11 overage on each package
This will vary by store and cashier. My first Q scanned fine, but the second one beeped. She looked at it, said hmm, the first one went through, and then did an override giving me the overage. If this doesn't happen for you, that's fine. You'll still get them free, the coupon will just have to be adjusted down to the price of the item. Print a copy of the coupon policy to take with you.
Gillette Body Wash 3/$10
- $2 off any one Gillette Bodywash 9/26 P&G Saver
Earn $3 RR WYB 3
$1 for all 3 bottles after coupons and RR

My total OOP was $4.48.
Earned $3 RR to use next week.

Bar and liquid soaps are listed on the Grocery List for items needed for Feed the Bay. For just $1.70 ($1 + 7% tax), you can get 3 bottles to donate! I'm looking forward to participating in this great event!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...