Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kmart trip 10/31 - coupons doubled one day only

I never, ever shop at Kmart. But the idea of cheap John Frieda enticed me. So off I went, coupons in hand, and actually had a great experience. The deal was that you had to buy $25 and they would double 5 coupons up to $2 with your Rewards card. There was also a deal for the John Frieda that when you spend $15, you get back a $5 catalina. So here's what I did.
(4) John Frieda leave-in spray $5 each
- $2/1 John Frieda 10/10 SS doubled to $4/1
$1 each ($4 total)

(1) Gillete body wash $4.59 each
- $2/1 Gillette body was 9/26 P&G doubled to $4/1
$.59 each

Sunny D 10/$10 (this was to bump me over the $25)

Total paid after tax $6.69. Earned $5 catalina. I was a little nervous about the catalina because I don't shop at Kmart so I wasn't sure what I'd be able to use it on. But since it's actually a manufacturer coupon, I asked customer service at my Publix if they would take it. And the answer was YES!! I was so excited to be able to save $5 on a quick trip for bread, milk and produce tonight.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...