Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Publix Sneak Peek 11/11

It's that time again! I love Mondays because it means Michelle over at iheartpublix.com will have the sneak peek at the new ad up. I am so excited about BOGO Vigo Saffron rice. The hubby wants Cheerios and those are also BOGO. And thanks to the coupons I get from the Publix Baby Club, it looks like I'll get overage on baby food! Somehow I think I got signed up twice this time around because I've been getting each mailer twice. It doesn't look like there is too much else I'll be getting so maybe a chance to stock up on more meat.

Here are a few of the things I'll be shopping for:

Vigo Saffron Yellow Rice BOGO @ $1.29 each
- $.50/1 Vigo rice 10/3 RP
$.15 each!

Beechnut Stage 2 baby food BOGO @ $.55 each
- $2/12 Beechnut baby food 8/1 SS
- $1.50/8 Beechnut baby food Publix baby Club
$.02 overage on each WYB 24

Cheerios BOGO @ $3.99 each
- $.75/1 Cheerios, varieties listed
$1.25 each

Ronzoni Quick cook pasta BOGO @ $1.17 each
$.09 each

You can check out the entire ad sneak peek here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...